- All the services listed below are verified prudently by Cambridge Chinese Community Centre and approved by committee.
- The purpose of service is to promote lift quality & provide benefit for members, Community centre does not take any profit except necessary running cost.
- The Cambridge Chinese community centre requirements for services providing are: high quality, and reasonable prices.
- Welcome any feedback, complaints and suggestions on service quality etc. to community centre if you received the service.
- Welcome all the competent and qualified members to register the service you can provide, community centre will help for promotion if approved.
- Anyone who failed approval can not provide the service in the name of “Cambridge Chinese Community Centre”, community centre reserve all the legal rights.
Click “service itme” for details
|No||Itme||Provider||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Method||Features||Remark|
|1||Traditional Chinese Dance||C4 Dance Team||Professional Team for more than 10 years experiences|
|5||Ba Duan Jin|
|6||Yong Chun Martial Art|
|8||library||every Sunday 2：30pm-4:30pm open at Queen Edith Primary School|
|9||After class club for kids|
|10||Chinese Lesson for kids|
|11||Drawing Lesson for Kids|
|9||Car Repair||discount 5%|
|10||Computer firstname.lastname@example.org||10 years experience|
|11||Psychological counselling||Betty Ko||07980 976723 www.bettyko.co.uk||Psychological counselling for anxiety, horror, trauma etc. MBACP certificate|
|12||garden email@example.com||Garden design, maintenance, and cleaning|
|13||Entertainment||Cambridge Chinese Community Centre||free||every Sunday 2：00pm-5:00pm at Queen Edith Primary School|